Kamineni Institute of Medical Sciences is located in the rural Area of Sreepuram, Narketpally, Nalgonda (Dist), Telangana State, beside National Highway No. 64.
- The College works from 8.00 A.M to 4.00 P.M on all working days
- The hospital works round the clock with all emergency services.
- The Central Library from 8.00 AM to 12.00 Midnight on all working days & up to 4.00PM on Sundays
Student Uniform for Undergraduates, Interns and Postgraduates:
Uniform for undergraduate students is separate for boys and girls. Girls have green kurta and grey salwar and boys have off white safari suit. All have to wear a white apron and an UG identification card of KIMS.
Uniform for interns is violet scrub for both boys and girls, white apron and an Intern identification card of KIMS.
Uniform for Postgraduates is blue scrub for both boys and girls, white apron and an PG identification card of KIMS.
Staff Uniform: Formal dress/ Sari with white apron and a faculty identification card of KIMS.
- Parents can meet Principal/HOD/Faculty between 3.00 PM to 4.00 PM on working days
- Parents can meet their ward (hostellers) after 4.00 PM on working days & from 7.00 AM to 7.00 PM on Sundays & Public holidays, in visitors’ room.
- Other visitors can meet administrators from 2.00 PM to 4.00 PM on working days.
CASUALTY AND EMERGENCY SERVICES
- The casualty is functional round the clock on all days.
- Casualty Medical officer and resident Doctors are available 24x7
- Emergency Cases attended promptly with expertise.
- Pathology, Biochemistry & Microbiology Lab services are available 24x7
- Radiodiagnosis services are available round the clock
- Open round the clock
OTHER SERVICES & FACILITIES AVAILABLE
- Wheel Chairs and stretchers are available for patients.
- Lifts and ramps for easy movement of patients
- Back-up Generator to cater to emergency services.
- Defluorinated drinking water.
- Utility services are available on campus.
KIMS campus is a “No smoking Zone” for all. Staffs, Residents, Interns, students, visitors, patients and their attendants are strictly prohibited from smoking in the hospital premises.
For Information & Enquiries: