Kamineni Institute of Medical Sciences is located in the rural Area of Sreepuram
Narketpally, Nalgonda (Dist), Telangana State beside National Highway No. 64.
- The College works from 8.00 A.M to 4.00 P.M on all working days.
- The hospital works round the clock with all emergency services.
- The Central Library from 8.00 AM to 12.00 PM (Midnight) on all working days.
Students are in uniforms (separate for boys and girls) and wear a white apron and an identification card of KIMS.
Staff Uniform: All Staffs wear white apron and an identification card of KIMS.
- Faculty Members between 3.00 PM to 4.00 PM
- Students after 4.00 PM
- Parents and other visitors after 4.00 PM
CASUALTY AND EMERGENCY SERVICES:
- The casualty is functional round the clock on all days.
- Casualty Medical officer and resident Doctors are available 24x7.
- Emergency Cases are attended promptly.
- Lab services are available 24x7
- Open 24 hours.
OTHER SERVICES & FACILITIES AVAILABLE:
- Wheel Chairs and stretchers are available for patients.
- Lifts and ramps for easy movement of patients
- Back-up Generator to cater to emergency services.
- Defluorinated drinking water and toilet facilities are available.
KIMS campus is a “No smoking area”. Patients and their attendants are strictly prohibited from smoking in the hospital premises.
Information & Enquiries: